Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day to everyone! The girls and I are home, its snowing, Saige is getting sick and wont take a nap, and Bryce is at work! At least this Valentines Day, I am not stuck in the hospital upon waiting the arrival of my two babies! :) It's hard to believe they will be 1 years old in 2 days! YIKES! Saige is very carefully beginning to stand by herself and attempt a step, but then always resorts to helping herself to the crawling position! Savannah, prefers to sit and crawl. She will stand against furniture and stuff, but has no desire to walk...right now! Thats fine, I can wait cuz they are already getting into a lot of things. I was doing the dishes this morning, and they love to help...help by climbing into the dishwasher, taking all the silverware out of the holder, and making noises with all the dishes that I have put in. Finally, I had to just stop, shut the dishwasher, and move them to play in their domain! Such funny little girls!

No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com