Ok, I had two at only a minute apart, so you get the run-down on both...
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Absolutely, is IVF close enough to being planned?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Umm, yes!
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited, relieved, and grateful!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely NOT!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 28 when they were born
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? After 2 weeks from the transfer, the doctor called and let me know at the Weber State Firework show on July 14th, 2007
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My husband (Bryce) sheesh! Who would you have told?
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yep.
9. DUE DATE? March 24th, 2008
10.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? For a little while, then by 12 weeks I was good to go!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Pizza
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Women who complained about being pregnant with just one and saying they look fat!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Both girls, Bryce made the doctor keep checking 2 times after. He wanted at least one boy! But, he loves his little girls and wouldn't trade them for the world!
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope! I was just happy to be pregnant! It didn't matter what the creature(s) looked like! Heehee Hee!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?? 60, yeah--tell me about it!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yep, three!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? All three I was aware of!
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Uggh, other than the extreme weight to carry around, yep! I got Preeclampsia and had high blood pressure. Had to deliver the girls 5 weeks early.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? McKay Dee, the one and only!
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Thats the beauty part, none!
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Bryce, we went for our weekly check-up on Valentines day and the doctor put me on bed-rest and ordered me to stay in the hospital for observation.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Bryce, the doctor, nurses, and anesthesiologist. There could have been more...
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section, ouchy!
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Heck yes! I was loading up on that stuff whenever I could!
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 5.8 lbs and 5.2 lbs, almost 12 pounds of baby!
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? February 16, 2008
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Saige Madison Venable and Savannah Jade Venable
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? They are 11 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days! They will be a year in one week--Wowzer, that went fast!
I now tag anyone who reads this.
1 comment:
I can't believe they are turning one already! They are sure beautiful girls!
Post a Comment