Anyway, here is what we had before:
And now....
I was a little late getting our table. We had some friends over for dinner visiting from California and we had to eat on the floor. They say they were okay with it, but it still would have been nice to have an actual place to enjoy our dinner. However, we had a great time. They have twin little boys, George and Jack and they are about 5 months old. It was fun to have all these babies in my house. It was interesting trying to keep track of mine who were crawling and getting into everything. But it will be even funner when George and Jack start crawling and my girls are running every where! Thanks Jeremy and Bonnie, it was great to visit with you guys!
Thanks again to Dad, Mike, and Debbie for your help getting us a new table! We love it and we definitely appreciate you and your help!
2 comments:
Love the look of your new table! I am glad you got comments fixed! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I've been trying to make comments on your blog for awhile and haven't been able to, so I'm glad I can now. I love the new table, it makes a big difference! So cute.
Post a Comment