Thursday, October 23, 2008

UEA Break--Moab

The girls and I headed to Moab for the weekend of UEA. Bryce had to work and get some homework done, so we said "See ya, we are going to have fun!" Bryce was bummed that he didn't get to come, but it was fun for us girls to go to Papa's house in Moab and spend some time together. Anyway, we of course went to Pasta Jay's and on got my favorite pasta dish on Thursday night. Then, Dad had to work a little bit before we could go hiking and stuff on Friday. We went to Landscape Arch in Arches Nat'l Park and went to see Wall Arch that fell a couple of months ago. So, I had to go see Landscape Arch before it falls! A piece of it fell 17 years ago, but who knows how much longer it will remain. Then on Saturday we hiked up to see Moab Rim Arch after a picnic lunch and then to another arch that starts with a T, but I can't remember the name cuz it's a long, funny name. Sunday, I took the girls to church while dad went on a bike ride at Slickrock. We left to come home Sunday night and the girls and I stopped to see GGPA (great-grandpa), Verna, and Grandma.

The four of us at Landscape Arch....

Standing by the fallen Wall Arch...

Dad and girls looking down, but it really wasn't as intimidating as it looks.

The girls playing...

Girls playing, their first time with dirt. Savannah ended up biting a chunk off one of her rocks!

Our end route during our hike to an arch that starts with a T. I don't remember the name!

4 comments:

Wight Family said...

Now that looked like a fun UEA!! That long arch that starts with a T. is incredible!! That will really be missing when it falls.

Your girls sure looked like they had fun too! Everyone needs to eat a little dirt sometime in their life! ;)

Jamie said...

You hiked with your girls!! Brave woman!! I love Moab and it looked like you guys had fun!!

The Provence Family said...

Your babies are so cute!!! You are a real woman to take off to Moab by yourself. Looks so fun though! I know you have a job and all but when are you going to be able to bring them back into the office? We need to see them.

Wight Family said...

okay, I'm tagging you. Fourth photo in your fourth folder. Post it and explain. If you need help, look at my blog!! Happy Halloween!!
Vicki

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com