Here are 5 things about Saige that you may not know!
1. She seems to be the dominate one of the two girls. When she sees something she wants, she will go for it. When she decides she is going to get something, she usually succeeds. Most of the time the things she wants are what her sister has! I think she thinks she has an unlimited reach radius and takes a lot of nose dives.
2. She is a blanket cuddler and definitely prefers to sleep with a soft blanket against her face. I was teasing her the other day when she was just coming out of her nap by pulling the blanket away and she would freak out. Then I would put it back against her face and she settled down immediately and was very content.
3. Very serious one minute, laughs like crazy the next. Its crazy how serious she can be and appear to be studying everything that is going on around her in deep thought. What I would pay to see inside her mind to know what she is thinking! Chances are...."What a silly Mommy, she sure (literally) jumps through hoops just to try and get me to laugh!"
4. First words: DA-da-da-da, Na-na-na-na. Her words are constant and I can't get her to say much else (yet). Not to mention she loves to grunt!
5. Prefers to stay grounded. No, I don't mean like she is in trouble, she doesn't like to be tossed in the air, spun, or test gravity. I definitely think she will be our sporty girl as in, softball, soccer, and such!
Now, I tag:
1. Brinley D.
2. Hailey M.
3. Tyson M.
4. Zachary M.
5. Carlee P.
2 comments:
Uh oh... I better get on this and take some cute photos to add to my blog of Carlee since she has been tagged. Your blog is always so cute. Thanks for sharing. Stay tuned for tagging info... Love ya,
Ash
Such a cute post Whitney! No matter how tiny they are, they still have opinions and personalities! What cute girls you have!
Post a Comment