These pictures were taken when the girls were about 3 1/2 weeks old. It is very hard to imagine now how small they were and almost fit, curled up in the palm of your hand. It's just amazing how fast they grow and how darling they are!
Hey Whit! Your girls are so darling!! They are getting so big. I loved seeing the pictures of them when they were so tiny! Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog finally...I'll send invite to our blog. Hope you are doing well!
4 comments:
How precious!!
Hey Whit! Your girls are so darling!! They are getting so big. I loved seeing the pictures of them when they were so tiny! Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog finally...I'll send invite to our blog. Hope you are doing well!
Those pictures are incredible! It is amazing how darling your girls are!
Love, Love them. Your girls are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment