Saturday, September 6, 2008

Beauty Pageant!!!!


So, it was the girls' first beauty pageant at the Hooper Tomato Days. They were so frigg'n cute, but they didn't win anything. I think it was rigged! Hahaha! Of course, I think they were the cutest ones up there, therefore, I think they should have won something! They just had all the babies in a diaper, no hair bows or noth'n. They were in the birth to 8 month level. Anyway, there were lots of babies there, so they had a lot of competition. Maybe next time (maybe)!

Hailey was also in the pageant and she didn't win anything either! So it was definitely rigged! She was in the 28 months to 35 month old range and there were about 12 other contestants. Aunt Emi is prepping her before she is about to take stage, gotta make sure every piece of hair is in place!

1 comment:

Sherice said...

Ya-those darn things are always rigged! I know that because my kids didn't win either-haha!! Doesn't everyone think their kids are the cutest? The beauty of being their parents huh. :)

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com