As mentioned before, Saige and Savannah just love to be together. They seem to be best buds, except when one of them gets so excited and wacks the other. Its kinda funny to see the complaints they have when that happens, but I will be sure to enjoy it while it is cute and not a nuisance.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
New Discoveries!
Within the last 2 weeks, Saige discovered her feet! She has so much fun entertaining herself. She usually will wake up about 6 AM and play in her crib for about a half hour talking to herself, kicking her legs, and playing with her toes before she falls asleep again.

As mentioned before, Saige and Savannah just love to be together. They seem to be best buds, except when one of them gets so excited and wacks the other. Its kinda funny to see the complaints they have when that happens, but I will be sure to enjoy it while it is cute and not a nuisance.
As mentioned before, Saige and Savannah just love to be together. They seem to be best buds, except when one of them gets so excited and wacks the other. Its kinda funny to see the complaints they have when that happens, but I will be sure to enjoy it while it is cute and not a nuisance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!
1 comment:
They seriously are adorable!! I wish we could see them in person. I love their smiles. It makes me smile just looking at them. What a fun age. Isn't being a mother wonderful? Of course there is the hard days but it is all worth it just to see them smile.
Post a Comment