Thursday, August 28, 2008

Memories?

I saw this on a couple of blogs and I think it is such a fun idea. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you have with me or my family. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember will be fun!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses...

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I remember walking to Jamie's house so that she could teach us the SOJH fight song... those were the days... Your family is so cute... so glad you found my blog, i'll be checking yours out from now on.

Jamie said...

I remember playing at your house and jumping on your trampoline. Oh the good old elementary days...

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com