On May 17th, Saige, Savannah, and I did steps for Charlie in the BIAU 5K. There is a teacher at one of my schools who's nephew developed Spinal Meningitis. Me and a few other teachers from the school decided to support their family and take steps for Charlie! I have posted the You Tube video from the 5K. In this one, it shows all the participants that were there to support Charlie. In the big group picture about 7 seconds into the video, we are next to the bag-pipe guy on the far left with the stroller. You can also see his story on his link under my friends and family linked to my blog.
Charlie is the first little guy you see. We are about 44 seconds into the second video below. It was fun! The picture is with Michele (a teacher at one of my schools) and her 10 month old little guy, Sammy. We did attempt to run some of it towards the end. I would say only 1/4 mile we actually ran! But hey, who's counting? At least I ran some! Besides, its only been 3 months since I delivered twins!




No comments:
Post a Comment