Monday, May 12, 2008

Blessings



Bryce was able to bless Saige and Savannah on Mother's Day. I couldn't have asked for a more special day for me and my Mother's Day! They were blessed with so many things that will only help them in their lives! My girls bring me such joy and they are such wonderful blessings that have entered into my life. I am so grateful I that the spirit told me not to giving up on being able to have kids of my own! It was almost as if Saige and Savannah were talking to me and telling me to try something else one last time, instead of adopting! I am so, so, so glad I was listening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney (and Bryce) the pictures are absolutely beautiful (girls in the white blessing dresses)! Bambi

Anonymous said...

All of those pictures are so cute! They don't look fussy in a single picture, they just look adorable. I didn't know that you carried the girls across the stage for your graduation, that is so fun.

Rachel

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com