Friday, July 15, 2011
Swimming Fun
I've got to take advantage of this while it lasts the rest of this summer! I have been taking the girls to Roy Aquatic Center. All kids under 3 years old are FREE!!! So all I pay is $5 for me and the girls are entertained and having a blast all day long! We went on Monday with a couple of my friends and their kids. Saige and Savy are now wanting get in, splash around. Reagan surprised the crap out of me though. I thought for sure I would have a perma-leech, but she was only attached and trying to peel off my swum suit for about 20 minutes and then she was bobbing around with her arm floaties and sunglasses with her chubster little belly hanging out!!! We usually hit the pool 2 times a week because the girls love it so much. We have gone to the pool with Nikki and her 2 kids, Harmony and Finley (our neighbors), and Kristin and Kennedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment