Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Day At The Park: Reagan

I thought I would do a post about little Reagan, since it seems like I don't post much about her! She is absolutely stubborn. I think my Gram gave her an extra dose of stubborn! But, she is all about being a Momma's girl, which is fine by me!

The very first day I didn't have to work, we went to the park near my school. She had a blast and loved just being Little Miss Independent. Gotta love this little bug!





2 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

She is a doll!

The Provence Family said...

Hi Whit - I have returned to blogging and just had to check on those cute babies of yours. Yep, still pretty darn adorable. Pretty cool about Chase too! Glad to see you are doing well, take care!!!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com