Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dance, Like No One is Watching...OR Not!

Saige and Savannah have been asking for dance lessons OR Tumbling lessons. Last summer, I got them into a me and tot tumbling class and they loved it. I decided to try a dance class since technically I can teach them tumbling.

Here is a picture of Savy before the class began and she just was so happy and excited to have shoes on that made so much noise! And, she loved ALL of the mirrors!

So, we did a trial class and Saige absolutely had the time of her life and just, JUMPED right in! Savy on the other hand, was excited at first when there wasn't anyone there, but then when the teacher and other girls showed up, she hid in her shell!

For the first 15 minutes, they do tap. So when the girls got their tap shoes on, they ran around like crazy. Then the last half of the class, they take off the shoes and do some stretchy stuff and more jazzy stuff. It was cute.

Saige is the second from the right.




One of the pictures I was able to get Savy in when she wasn't being a little stinker. But she is the one facing the camera because she was worried about where I was. Half of the problem is that I was holding Reagan! Typically, I think she will be just fine after a couple of times, but we will see! Now it is all about just begging Daddy and batting those pretty little eyes at him to get them to actually be IN the class!





Saige, dancing her heart out! Love it!


Savannah, being a little shy stinker!

1 comment:

Sherice said...

So cute! My Rylie has issues with getting nervous, and hiding in her shell~ in other words, clinging to my leg:) It is so fun to see them experience new things. Your girls are all so darn adorable!!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com