Well, we are in the process of finishing our basement! It will be so nice when it is all done! Ahhh, the extra room will be so nice! Bryce has been working so hard to get it done, and his dad has been helping a ton! With 2 extra bedrooms, a bathroom, and one great big play room...we wont know what to do with the extra space! Tuh, tuh, I am sure I can find lots of things to fill it up with and I am very sure Bryce hasn't lost faith in me either! At any rate, insulation and drywall begin tomorrow. It is now time for me to pick out paint, trim, and carpet! Yahoo!
Extra bathroom that is connected to the spare bedroom and theater/game room!

Looking from the spare bedroom to the bathroom and extending into the theater room.

Spare bedroom and walk in closet attached to the bathroom.

From one end of the basement looking to the other. The first wall will be where the big screen will be and the room behind it is going to be my craft room and Bryce's sportsmans room.

No comments:
Post a Comment