I cannot believe Reagan is already 2 months old, well actually she is 9 weeks old. She had her 2 month check-up yesterday and sure enough, she is growing like a weed! She is healthy and a big baby. More of her to love, I guess, which definitely isn't a problem around here! She weighed 12 lbs. 12 oz. and measured 22.5 inches. She is in the 95th percentile for her height and 75th percentile for her length. This is very odd, given that the twins were 1/4 this size when they were her age! Saige was 9 lbs. 6 oz. and Savannah was 9 lbs. 1 oz., in the 5th percentile. Well, they were 5 weeks early, but still, Reagan was a week early! She clearly is just something special!
3 comments:
Cute little baby!
Oh, she is such a little doll! Love all that hair!! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. :)
I still absolutely love her hair! Such a pretty baby girl :)
Post a Comment