It has been quite interesting being pregnant with just one. No complaints here, by all means. All I can say is I am glad twins were first, because I didn't know any different or I would have cried like a high pitched little girl, screaming in agony as if the world was coming to an end!
Twin Pregnancy Pros:
Since I had 2 placentas, there was nothing centered on my bladder.
Saige was on my left side, head down while Savannah was on the right with her head under my ribs. Saige was positioned just right where I didn't get jabbed in the ribs.
Since space was very limited, they weren't able to move, kick, or squirm a whole lot.
Twin Pregnancy Cons:
Uggh, the pressure in the mid region!
Gained 60 pounds.
Started showing at 10 weeks.
Maternity clothes in full use at 14 weeks.
Savannah's head lodged in my ribs for 3 months.
Sleepless nights began at 5 months.
Pregnancy with a Singleton:
This time, she has lots and lots of room to play, workout, and flip-flop! I wouldn't be surprised if she is buffer than me when she gets out for all the punching bag motions and kick boxing movements that she has been practicing. Oh, she sure does love to use my bladder as a trampoline! However, this is so much easier. I haven't really been able to sleep for about two weeks now (that would have put me at 7 months). Last, my feet, ankles, and legs aren't swelling yet! Only 8 more weeks, man, this pregnancy has gone by fast! I think a lot has to do with not telling anyone until I was 14 weeks along.
No comments:
Post a Comment