Monday, May 18, 2009

I am so TIRED of SICK!

What is it with kids being constantly sick, so it seems? I kid you not, my girls get sick every 3 weeks. Of course, who else gets sick? Yep, me! I do have to be grateful this time around because I am not as bad as Bryce. He got it worse this time. But seriously, before kids I would get sick 2 times a year...now, that has gone down the drain! What is worse, being in my condition, I am very limited on medicine. Will it ever stop, slow down, or go away? A positive note, at least all this crap is building up Saige and Savannah's immune system....right?

1 comment:

Sherri Madson said...

Sorry! It is the pits to be sick when pregnant and can't take any stuff that relieves the symptoms!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com